Aug 16, 2010

FX Path

FX Path


Webinar - My Daily Analysis: Finding High-Probability Trading Setups

Posted: 16 Aug 2010 10:32 AM PDT

I will be holding my monthly webinar here on FXstreet.com tomorrow that is open to all. It is entitled "My Daily Analysis: Finding High-Probability Trading Setups" and will be held on Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 15:00 GMT (11:00 AM, U.S. Eastern Time). In this monthly webinar, I will show my current analysis using live chart examples that will highlight potential trading opportunities.

Here is the description of this webinar: Through a wealth of current chart examples, find out the specific approach I take when performing daily currency analysis and how I use my analysis to identify high-probability trading setups based upon the prevailing trend conditions and key support/resistance levels. Learn about entry and exit setups as well as risk management techniques.

For more information and to pre-register for this free webinar, please click on the following link: http://www.fxstreet.com/live/sessions/session.aspx?id=cb874f38-1816-4860-9f60-101a9f27e317. Hope to see everyone there!

James Chen, CTA, CMT

* For information on my DVD set, High-Probability Trend Following in the Forex Market, please click here.
* For information on my book,
Essentials of Foreign Exchange Trading (Wiley), please click here.
* For information on my new book, Essentials of Technical Analysis for Financial Markets (Wiley), please click here.


EUR/USD - Bounce Off Uptrend Line

Posted: 16 Aug 2010 09:10 AM PDT

Price action on EUR/USD (a 4-hour chart of which is shown) as of Monday (8/16/2010) has made a pronounced bounce off a key uptrend support line extending from the very beginning of the currency pair's most recent prolonged bullish run, the 1.1875 4-year low hit on June 7. This rather precise bounce, which occurred just above 1.2700 support, highlights the strong dynamic support provided by the trendline. For more technical analysis on this currency pair, please click here for Monday’s (8/16/2010) Chart of the Day.

James Chen, CTA, CMT

* For information on my DVD set, High-Probability Trend Following in the Forex Market, please click here.
* For information on my book,
Essentials of Foreign Exchange Trading (Wiley), please click here.
* For information on my new book, Essentials of Technical Analysis for Financial Markets (Wiley), please click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment