Nov 17, 2010

FX Path

FX Path


Webinar - My Daily Analysis: Finding High-Probability Trading Setups

Posted: 17 Nov 2010 12:52 PM PST

I will be holding my monthly webinar here on FXstreet.com this week that is open to all. It is entitled "My Daily Analysis: Finding High-Probability Trading Setups" and will be held on Friday, November 19, 2010 at 14:00 GMT (9:00 AM, U.S. Eastern Time). In this monthly webinar, I will show my current analysis using live chart examples that will highlight potential trading opportunities.

Here is the description of this webinar: Through a wealth of current chart examples, find out the specific approach I take when performing daily currency analysis and how I use my analysis to identify high-probability trading setups based upon the prevailing trend conditions and key support/resistance levels. Learn about entry and exit setups as well as risk management techniques.

For more information and to pre-register for this free webinar, please click on the following link: http://www.fxstreet.com/webinars/sessions/session.aspx?id=e5b14ad6-cdb2-4f98-847f-14cefee8a5f1. Hope to see everyone there!

James Chen, CTA, CMT

* For information on my DVD set, High-Probability Trend Following in the Forex Market, please click here.
* For information on my book,
Essentials of Foreign Exchange Trading (Wiley), please click here.
* For information on my new book, Essentials of Technical Analysis for Financial Markets (Wiley), please click here.


GBP/USD - Trendline Bounce

Posted: 17 Nov 2010 11:13 AM PST

Price action on GBP/USD (a 4-hour chart of which is shown) as of Wednesday (11/17/2010) has retraced back down to and tentatively bounced up off a key uptrend support line extending back to the early September low. This uptrend line has been touched at least three times prior to yesterday's and today's tentative bounce. The corrective descent down to this trendline follows a breakdown confluence. For more technical analysis on this currency pair, please click here.

James Chen, CTA, CMT

* For information on my DVD set, High-Probability Trend Following in the Forex Market, please click here.
* For information on my book,
Essentials of Foreign Exchange Trading (Wiley), please click here.
* For information on my new book, Essentials of Technical Analysis for Financial Markets (Wiley), please click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment