Sep 14, 2010

FX Path

FX Path


Interview on New CFTC Regulations Regarding Forex Leverage

Posted: 14 Sep 2010 12:48 PM PDT

Please click on the following link to read my recent interview with FXstreet.com on the new CFTC regulations regarding leverage limitations in the Forex market: http://www.fxstreet.com/education/markets-regulation/cftc-regulation-interview-series/2010-09-13.html .

James Chen, CTA, CMT


AUD/USD - Bullishness Hits 2-Year High

Posted: 14 Sep 2010 08:38 AM PDT

Price action on AUD/USD (a 4-hour chart of which is shown) as of Tuesday (9/14/2010) has reached very important resistance around the 0.9400 price region (0.9404 to be more precise), establishing a new 2-year high for the pair. This level was established in November 2009, and then re-tested and respected in April of this year. For more technical analysis on this currency pair, please click here for Tuesday’s (9/14/2010) Chart of the Day.

James Chen, CTA, CMT

* For information on my DVD set, High-Probability Trend Following in the Forex Market, please click here.
* For information on my book,
Essentials of Foreign Exchange Trading (Wiley), please click here.
* For information on my new book, Essentials of Technical Analysis for Financial Markets (Wiley), please click here.


Webinar - My Daily Analysis: Finding High-Probability Trading Setups

Posted: 14 Sep 2010 07:05 AM PDT

I will be holding my monthly webinar here on FXstreet.com tomorrow that is open to all. It is entitled "My Daily Analysis: Finding High-Probability Trading Setups" and will be held on Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 15:00 GMT (11:00 AM, U.S. Eastern Time). In this monthly webinar, I will show my current analysis using live chart examples that will highlight potential trading opportunities.

Here is the description of this webinar: Through a wealth of current chart examples, find out the specific approach I take when performing daily currency analysis and how I use my analysis to identify high-probability trading setups based upon the prevailing trend conditions and key support/resistance levels. Learn about entry and exit setups as well as risk management techniques.

For more information and to pre-register for this free webinar, please click on the following link: http://www.fxstreet.com/live/sessions/session.aspx?id=f9da9be1-ee8f-4d49-8231-144b3a01a754. Hope to see everyone there!

James Chen, CTA, CMT

* For information on my DVD set, High-Probability Trend Following in the Forex Market, please click here.
* For information on my book,
Essentials of Foreign Exchange Trading (Wiley), please click here.
* For information on my new book, Essentials of Technical Analysis for Financial Markets (Wiley), please click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment